Milliflex Oasis®: Unmatched Comfort in Microbial Testing
Productivity is a key challenge for QC laboratories that are focused on providing accurate results in shorter timeframes and at a low cost. The new Milliflex Oasis® filtration system for water and bioburden testing by Merck boasts 96 new features to make your membrane filtration workflow more efficient and to take care of all that matters in productivity: reliability of results and regulatory compliance.
New & Improved Features
• Fast Hardware Set-up: 50% faster filtration time
• Hardware Scalability: Attach up to 3 pumps and filter 6 samples with a single push of a button
• Speed: Fastest possible touch-free membrane transfer
• Convenience: Barcode and detachable labels replace manual, time-consuming record keeping
• Optimized Usability: Reduced decontamination time and maintenance with no need for autoclaving.
Poster: Reduce False Positives
Managing contamination risks that may create false positive results is a significant concern in any Quality Control laboratory. The Milliflex Oasis system for bioburden testing has been developed hand-in-hand with users to reduce the risk of cross-contamination. Download our latest poster, which illustrates how the Milliflex Oasis was used in a recent contamination study to minimize the risks of false positive results.
Gulf Scientific Corporation (GSC) is a leading provider of complete laboratory solutions in the fields of analytical, life and material sciences. Founded in 1990, GSC is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with regional offices and supply chain distribution centers across the Middle East.