OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
With the ongoing global impact of COVID-19, timely and strategic responses to the pandemic are at the forefront of the scientific community. During this extraordinary time, we are committed to providing researchers, developers and manufacturers with the necessary products and services to aid the COVID-19 response.
COVID-19 INNOVATIONS BY MERCK
From supplying raw material and research products for detection and characterization to production, Merck offers a wide range of products to support the response to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak. We are committed to providing researchers with the reagents and technical expertise to combat the spread of the pandemic.
PRODUCTS WE OFFER AT A GLANCE
qPCR Detection Kits Custom services to detect a broad range of SARS-CoV-2 variants, including:·
• RNB100 GenElute™ Total RNA Purification Kit
• Merck and CDC Probes & Primers
• KCQS0X KiCqStart® One-Step Probe RT-qPCR ReadyMix™
Reagents for Kits Manufacturing A wide range of products for development, including:
• ELISA Kits
• Rapid Assays
• Sigma RT-qPCR Kits
• IFA Kits.
• SMCxPRO™: With the SMCxPRO™ platform you can detect extremely low-levels of established disease biomarkers, capturing concentrations down to the femtogram/mL level, and as a result monitor small changes in protein concentrations to accurately measure biomarkers associated with disease progression.
• Milliplex® Multiplex Panels for Research Applications in COVID-19: Hyperinflammatory patient response to COVID-19 can lead to cytokine storm syndrome (CSS) with significant impact on disease severity. Cytokines and Milliplex® multiplex cytokine/chemokine detection panels provide comprehensive understanding of the inflammatory response for both human and non-human primate samples.
Supporting Reagents for Manufacturing
We offer an extensive list of SARS-CoV-2 workflow tools such as ancillary reagents & consumables.
BACK TO TOP