DATE: Tuesday, February 9, 2021
TIME: 11:00 AST | 12:00 GST
The COVID-19 pandemic has made it a top priority for viral and infectious disease researchers and scientists to ramp up their R&D activities. With its vast range of solutions, PerkinElmer is uniquely-positioned to provide versatile discovery and development technologies that simply and optimize your virology research.
From highly sensitive and robust detection systems that automate tedious viral plaque assays, to imaging solutions that provide a ground-breaking approach to screening and understanding underlying disease mechanisms, PerkinElmer helps scientists make critical discoveries.
• Discovering how our easy-to-use, robust and highly sensitive multimode readers can support your detection needs
• Simplifying your research using our high-performance, homogenous assay formats like Alpha®, LANCE®, HTRF® and lites®
• Glance into underlying disease mechanisms using our high content and in vivo Imaging systems
• Understand the role of analytical solutions for quality control of the drug manufacturing process from raw materials to finished product
• Discern the benefit of partnering with a supplier that has a complete instrumental solution to your needs